Check all the latest cultural events happening this week on TheMYM AGENDA
Guide >Lebanese Designers >

1% Architecture

  • Lebanese designers
  • furniture design

Mar Mikhael, Beirut district

Named 1% Architecture, a glance into a culture of anti-conformism, the workshop aims to be different and off the mark from the remaining 99%.

The workshop's approach is that of an architecture at the service of man. It responds to a common core of criteria that guide architectural creation. The solidity of a structure, its efficiency, its aesthetics and its sociocultural identity must be accompanied by strict conduct, legal, technical and financial rigour, and conform best to the needs and wishes of the clients in accordance with their means and deadlines.

Founder: Waldemar Faddoul, Architect.